Steampunk & eBook Panels @ Apollocon
This weekend in balmy Houston, TX, I’ll make my first public appearance as a guest at Apollocon. I’ve got three new outfits for the event, one of which is a replica of the ensemble on the cover of my book Avalon Revisited (with a very big bustle, indeed). Look for me at panels & parties… and mostly discussing the latest scandal with colleagues over tea.
I’ll also be on the following panels:
The eBook Revolution?
The past year has seen controversy abound in the realm of the e-book. Our panelists discuss the how the changing revenue and distribution models will affect the variety of materials on your electronic bookshelf.
Steampunk has been described as Goth for people who have discovered brown. In reality, it is much more than that. Our panelists discuss the key literary and visual elements of Steampunk, and how these elements have helped Steampunk gain such popularity.
Directly after this last panel, I’ll be signing my book Avalon Revisited between 2 and 3pm at the Blue Moose Press table in the dealer room.
Stop me & say hi!
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on June 25, 2010.