Austin Comic Con
Xander is totally hot. Seriously. I mean smoking, steamy hot.
I had the pleasure of watching Mr. Nicholas Brendon, the actor who played Xander Harris on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, along with many other celebrities walk the aisles of Austin Comic Con (Formerly Wizard World Texas) this past weekend.
I didn’t, however, pay the $60 to get a picture taken with him. I’ll save that chunk of change for when I meet <sigh> James Marsters.
Along with my fellow Blue Moose Press authors Ethan Rose and Robert Stikmanz, we talked to fans, posed for dozens of pictures, and signed lots of books this weekend at the Blue Moose Press dealer booth.
In fact, I had such a great time at Austin Comic Con, that I’ve decided to attend both Atlanta Comic Con and New Orleans Comic Con in the coming months. Keep an eye on my “Sightings” page for more appearances in 2011.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on November 15, 2010.