Atlanta & NOLA Comic Con
Last weekend I attended Atlanta Comic Con (Wizard World) and had the great pleasure of getting to know Steampunk author Nick Valentino (author of the great Steampunk adventure tale Thomas Riley). Our neighboring tables in Artist Alley made up the bulk of the Steampunk contingent at Atlanta Comic Con, and we had a blast together. It was freezing inside the convention center, so Mr. Valentino, being the dapper gentleman he is, lent me his fine wool coat (below left).
Saturday evening, Nick and I met with the fabulous Dr. Q (pictured above on the left with Mr. Valentino and Steampunk Boba Fett) and the lovely Taloola Love for drinks at the world famous Brick Store Pub in Decatur.
Unfortunately, steamy Steampunk author Elizabeth Darvill was unable to attend, but I hope that both authors will be joining me for NOLA Comic Con in January 2011.
Which brings me to the next part of this post: my next event!
I am very excited to announce that I will be in attendance somewhere in Artist Alley for the New Orleans Comic Con next year! Not only is New Orleans an awesome town, one which I am always thrilled to visit, but I just found out that both James Marsters AND Julie Benz will be in attendance as well!
Come by and get your author-signed copy of Avalon Revisited.
See you there!
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on December 11, 2010.