Steampunk Spotlight: Wild Wild West
This coming weekend, I have the great privilege of being a Guest of Honor at the Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention along with Cherie Priest, Nick Valentino, and Elizabeth Darvill.
I will be attending the Tea Party with the Baroness and reading from Avalon Revisited. All attendees of the tea party will receive a free signed copy of Avalon Revisited with their Brass VIP Membership or ticket to the event.
In addition to the fine tea party, I’ll be speaking on panels, mingling with guests, and attending the Tesla Masquerade Ball, although you won’t recognize me behind the lovely tatted mask (made by TotusMel) and in the magnificent clock-hand tiara (made by EJPCreations). How deliciously mysterious!
Find me among other exquisitely dressed attendees donned in my Steampunk Corset by LillysWorkshop, goggles by PH Factor (or my signature Mad Scientist glasses from Clockwork Couture) and a teeny tiny top hat by GypsyLadyHats.
I can personally vouch for each of these fine artists, so if you’re looking to fill out your Steampunk ensemble, please consider their fine wares.
If you plan to attend the convention, please do stop me and say hello.
Corsets, bustles, goggles…oh my! With all this Steampunk finery, it is most definitely difficult to choose my favorite. Perhaps my fluffy bustle… What is your favorite Steampunk cosplay piece?
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on March 1, 2011.