Gearing Up for Wild Wild West (Pun Intended)
Later today I will arrive in Tucson, AZ in preparation for the Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention. I’m thoroughly excited to attend as a Guest of Honor, and I look forward to meeting Cherie Priest. I *loved* Boneshaker. I’m also going to reunite with some dear friends (Nick & Liz) and meet others for the first time in person (Hans of PHFactor & MysticPieces).
It’s taking place at the Old Tucson Studios, a western movie set. In addition to my normal Steampunk ensembles, I’ve got my airship cadet outfit ready, complete with a holstered maverick vampire slayer revolver & wooden bullets that strap on my arm. Oh. There will be pictures.
If I’m really lucky, maybe a smokin’ space cowboy will sweep me off my feet.
Would you rather read a dystopian future steampunk romance or one set in the wild west? Perhaps a mixture of the two?
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on March 3, 2011.