Ending a Relationship with Love & Respect (Podcast)
Break ups are hard. They’re painful. They can be absolutely devastating and crippling, but they don’t have to be. There will be pain no matter what, as you are separating your lives and redefining yourselves as no longer a couple, but that pain can be minimized with significant effort and communication. You owe it to yourself and to your SO/spouse to ease through the transition together. After all, you have been very special in each other’s lives. There is no reason why you need to stop knowing each other (except, of course, in cases of abuse). Sometimes relationships must end, but they can end amicably, with love and respect.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on October 21, 2011.
Posted in Podcasts
Tags: author, broken heart, healing, honesty, infidelity, intimacy, love, misogyny, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, passion, podcast, polyamory, postaweek2011, relationships, romance, sex, steampunk