Protecting Your Heart (Podcast)
Falling in love is intoxicating. There is no doubt. Our brains are full of those euphoric love chemicals and we feel full of life. And by all means, do fall in love, but just protect your heart for a few weeks at the very least, if not for a couple of months. Trust takes time to build. People often are not very honest at the beginning of relationships, putting their best foot forward and all. Be sure that their actions back up their words. Be sure they can be trusted with your heart. Be sure they are worth of your love because they have integrity and are honest. You are worth the wait. You are worth the effort, and if they don’t think so, they are not worthy of you.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on October 28, 2011.
Posted in Podcasts
Tags: author, broken heart, healing, honesty, infidelity, intimacy, love, misogyny, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, passion, podcast, polyamory, postaweek2011, relationships, romance, sex, steampunk