Fear of Abandonment Can Lead to Infidelity (Podcast)
We all fear abandonment, some of us fear it more deeply than others, but the thought of being alone can be very scary. And that fear can cause us to clam up, keep things inside because we’re too scared of what will happen if we talk about our fears. But that is exactly what you must do with your spouse or SO. Open up. Communication. Share your lives, your fears, your dreams. Through this communication, anything is possible. This is how you build intimacy. This is how you build security, and this is how you ease those fears.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on November 4, 2011.
Posted in Podcasts
Tags: abandonment, author, broken heart, fear, healing, honesty, infidelity, intimacy, love, misogyny, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, passion, podcast, polyamory, postaweek2011, relationships, romance, sex, steampunk