A Birthday Treat for OMGrey!
Throughout each week I get several emails as well as comments on my blog posts from readers who enjoy my writing or podcasts. Some write in to tell me how much better their relationship is partially in thanks to my blog. Others tell me how they’ve opened up and are more intimate with their partner than ever. Then there are the readers who empathize with the sadder posts, and they feel better if only because they are not alone.
Saturday, November 12th is my 42nd birthday, and this is what I want for my birthday this year…
If my writing or podcasts have ever touched you in some way, either profoundly like helped your sense of self or your relationship, if one of my poems tugged at your heart strings, or one of my short stories entertained you during your lunch break, please consider showing your gratitude with a pledge to my Kickstarter Project. It doesn’t have to be much. The rewards start at $10, but ever single $1.00 helps. You cannot possibly pledge too little. Wish me a Happy Birthday by supporting my work with at least $1.00 pledge.
Here are some links to my free short stories. Please read them, and if you are entertained, please consider showing your appreciation by pledging at least $1.00. This is also the best way to wish me a Happy Birthday, and it’s less than the cost of a birthday card.
- “A Tall Order“
- “Final Word“
- “Of Æther & Æon“
- “Dust on the Davenport” (Podcast. Written for the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences’s Tales from the Archive podcast anthology.)
- “Twenty Minutes” (*explicit*) Published in the July Issue of SNM Horror Magazine, 2nd Place
- “Three’s A Crowd” (*explicit*)
- “The Tragic Tale of Doctor Fausset” Published by Nevermet Press.
As I post this, there is only 70 hours remaining in my Kickstarter Project, and I am $700 short of reaching my goal. If I don’t raise the entire $4000, I won’t get a dime. Not one single dime.
Please pledge at least $1 or consider increasing your pledge $1. Remember, the holiday season is coming up, and one of my books can be a great Christmas or Yuletide gift! Perhaps even buying someone a character in a short story — what better gift is there than immortality.🙂 At the very least, share with your social networks and leave a comment here telling me you’ve done so.
——> PLEDGE HERE <——- (at least watch my sultry video)
Or, alternatively, you can always buy me some Godiva Dark Chocolates.😉
Thank you all for your wonderful support.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on November 9, 2011.