Steampunk Spotlight: Clockwork Con 2012
Please join me this weekend in Austin, Texas for CLOCKWORK CON, Austin’s first Steampunk convention! I have been looking forward to this event for six months, and I’m ever so excited it is finally here!
There will be a special dinner (with an acoustic performance by Steam Powered Giraffe) on Friday night, a Comedy & Vaudeville Show, a Gadgeteer Festival, Concert/Dance on Saturday night, LARP, and a real TEA ROOM, open for the duration of the event.
There will be several amazing guests and performances at Clockwork Con, including
- Steam Powered Giraffe
- Marquis of Vaudeville
- Airship Isabella
- Mr. Saturday & Sixpence
- Emperor Justinian of the Red Fork Empire
- Cut, Thrust, & Run
- DeeJay Dr. Q & Talloolah Love
- Bones Jangle & The Voodoo Island Cannibals
- Delirium of Grandeur
- Cracked Monocle
- And, of course, ME!
Join me in the tea room for tea or find me at one of my readings. My schedule for Clockwork Con is as follows:
Friday, January 20
- 1pm – Writing for Steampunk, Panel Rm 2
- 4:30 pm – Reading, Panel Rm 2
- 6 – 10pm – A Dinner Event of Aether and Steam
Saturday, January 21
- 2:45 pm – Reading, Tea Room
- 8-Midnight+ – Saturday Night Dance & Concert
Sunday, January 22
- 2:15pm – Reading, Panel Rm 3
Do join me and say hello. Let’s have some tea and chat!
Tickets are still available, find out more information on the Clockwork Con website.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on January 17, 2012.