Six Months Ago Today
Six months ago today.
Assaulted. Devalued. Discarded.
Then, six months ago this past Sunday:
Between the two, a week of humiliation, degradation, condescension, cruelty, and manipulation.
PTSD, like it was yesterday.
(pictures inspired by “what did your rapist say to you?” by ProjectUnbreakable)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on August 16, 2012.
Posted in Lost in the Aether, Trauma & Recovery
Tags: austin burner community, austin ecstatic dance, austin poly community, austin poly rapist, author, bdsm, broken heart, burning man, fear, flipizen, flipside, grief, healing, heartbroken, honesty, intimacy, love, misogyny, narcissism, narcissist, narcissistic personality disorder, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, passion, polyamory, psychopath, psychopathy, ptsd, rape, rape survivor, relationship advice, relationships, romance, sex, sexual assault, shattered