iTunes Podcast Fixed
A few days ago, a new listener brought something very important to my attention: iTunes was only showing the last 10 episodes of the Rowan of the Wood podcast [via Christine Rose]. Further research showed me at all 4 of my podcasts were only showing that last 10!
So, thanks to the great and speedy help of podcasting guru Tee Morris, I got that fixed. All four of my podcasts (Rowan of the Wood fiction podcast [as Christine Rose], Publishing & Marketing Realities podcast [as Christine Rose], Avalon Revisited fiction podcast , and the Polyamory podcast) should now be showing all episodes. Please contact me if they’re not.
Look for Avalon Revisited podcast Chapter 19 & 20 tomorrow!
Edit: I just got a message from a subscriber that told me by doing this fix he was flooded with 150 blog posts as a subscriber. My deepest apologies to subscribers via email who now have 150 posts in their inbox. I had no idea that would happen.
RSS subscribers hopefully didn’t have such a deluge all at once.
Again, my apologies!
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on September 9, 2012.
Posted in News & Reviews
Tags: author, avalon, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, paranormal romance, podcast, podcasts, polyamory, relationship advice, relationships, romance, sex, tee morris