Steampunk Spotlight: A Steampunk’s Guide to Sex
Sparked from a panel at Dragon*Con, this is an excellent idea for a book! Readers must think so, too, as the Kickstarter funded within a day! But, there is still plenty of time to pledge and receive your special reward from Kickstarter, including copies of the book, copies of the sexy pictures from the book, other titles from Combustion Books, and even your very own tintype print!
As an added bonus (for me), the lovely Magpie has asked me to contribute an article for the publication, and I am quite honored to oblige. My writings on polyamory, relationships, sex, and heartbreak over the past three years on this blog came highly recommended at the “Steampunk’s Guide to Sex” panel at Dragon*Con this year, and I was ever so humbled and grateful to hear that. I will contribute with great joy. Thank you, Magpie.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on September 11, 2012.
Posted in Romance & Relationships, Steampunk Spotlight
Tags: author, combustion books, dragoncon, honesty, kickstarter, love, magpie killjoy, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, passion, relationship advice, relationships, romance, sex, steampunk, steampunk guide to sex, twitter, victorian, what lies beneath the clock tower