Why I Do This.
These are some search terms people typed to find my blog that I see too too too often. Too often because it speaks to the huge number of people in pain out there.
This is why I write about my personal experiences publicly, not only to process and heal myself, but to give others the sense that they are not alone. When I see these search terms every. single. day. I know I’m not alone either.
- ptsd emotionally alone
- how to tell if u have a sexual predator online
- flashbacks of abuse
- signs of a sexual predator
- in depth emotional abuse
- running away from the feeling of breakup issues
- ptsd from an emotionally abusive relationship
- ptsd and emotional abuse symptoms
- ethics of infidelity
- do manipulative men go quiet after a breakup
- do commitment phobes ever come back
- ecstatic dance austin bad
- austin poly rapist
- how to break the betrayal/trauma bond
- commitment phobic men play the victim
- ptsd sudden abusive irrational enraged woman
- what narcissists look for in women they prey on
- why men run away from love
- impact of family abandonment
- panic attack from mental abuse/emotional abuse
- narcissism predators
- outing the name of rapist
- when men prey on emotionally hurt women
- still love my emotional abuser
- love bombing manipulation
- i was raped and can’t tell anyone
- rape survivor
- emotional rape ptsd
- the horrific aftermath narcissistic abuse
Also, some very disturbing ones…
- how to become a predator for women
- lots of really nice rapists
- i know i emotionally abuse my kids
And that’s just a sampling.
So, yes, this is why I do this.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on October 12, 2012.
Posted in Lost in the Aether
Tags: austin poly rapist, author, broken heart, commitmentphobe, commitmentphobia, emotional abuse, emotional predator, emotional rape, fear, grief, healing, heartbroken, honesty, love, manipulation, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, panic attack, polyamory, ptsd, rape, rape survivor, relationship advice, relationships, romance, sex, sexual abuse, sexual assault, sexual assault survivor, sexual predator, shattered, solidarity