Poly vs. Amory (Podcast)
**Trigger Warnings** This podcast discusses sexual assault and rape.
Welcome back, once again, to the Polyamory Podcast. It has been several months since I recorded a podcast, but I’m very happy to be back.
This installment talks about the word “polyamory” and how it is being used and misused, how some polyamorous communities perpetuate abuse and assaults by turning a blind-eye, and about the importance of investing in one relationship at a time.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on October 19, 2012.
Posted in Podcasts
Tags: abuse, austin poly community, austin poly rapist, austin polyamorous community, author, compersion, consent, deception, emotional abuse, enthusiastic, ethical non monogamy, fear, healing, heart, heartbroken, help, honesty, insecurity, insidious, integrity, intimacy, jealous, lie, lies, love, LTR, misogyny, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, passion, podcast, poly, polyamory, power, rape, rape survivor, relationship, relationships, respect, romance, romantic, self esteem, self-protection, sex, sexual assault, steampunk, survivor, trauma, traumatic, trust