Exposing Predditors (Podcast)
**Trigger Warnings** This podcast discusses sexual assault and rape.
Exposing perverts like Violentacrez (aka Michael Brutsch) and other Reddit users to post to such subreddits like CreepShots, RapingWomen, and Jailbait.
Name and shame, that’s the only way to effectively deal with predators and rapists until the laws catch up and protect citizens. It’s up to us and our communities.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on November 2, 2012.
Posted in Podcasts
Tags: abuse, austin poly community, austin poly rapist, austin polyamorous community, austin sex positive, author, compersion, consent, deception, emotional abuse, enthusiastic, ethical non monogamy, fear, healing, heart, heartbroken, help, honesty, insecurity, insidious, integrity, intimacy, jailbait, jealous, lie, lies, love, LTR, michael brutsch, misogyny, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, passion, perverts, podcast, poly, polyamory, power, predditor, rape, rape survivor, rapingwomen, reddit, relationship, relationships, respect, romance, romantic, self esteem, self-protection, sex, sex positive, sex positivity, sexual assault, survivor, trauma, traumatic, trust, tumblr, underage girls, violence, violentacrez