OMG 2012 BT: Savvy Verse & Wit – Poetry Giveaway
Join me today at Savvy Verse & Wit where I talk about my poetry and the inspiration behind it.
Comment on that guest post and enter to win a copy of Caught in the Cogs: An Eclectic Collection as well as a handwritten, matted copy of my poem “New York Rain,” ready to frame. Perfect give for the poetry fan in your family.
Enter the contest simply by leaving a comment. Last day to enter: Sunday, December 2nd.
Don’t forget! There is still time to enter the contests from earlier this week!
- Win a copy of The Zombies of Mesmer or Avalon Revisited at Bitten by Paranormal Romance. Read an excerpt from both books, then leave a comment. It’s that easy! LAST DAY TO ENTER!
- Win a KINDLE and a handmade baby Cthulhu at Bitten by Books. Read a different excerpt from The Zombies of Mesmer and enter to win via Rafflecopter. Easy sign-in with Facebook or Twitter, and there are many ways to increase your entries. It’s so much fun to see all the things you can do! But the only this you have to do is 1) leave your name & country, and 2) leave a comment on the guest post. Contest ends on Sunday, December 2nd.
- Win a copy of Avalon Revisited at Romance Junkies. Listen to the STEAMY chapter one after reading about how I got started in podcasting. Then enter the giveaway simply by leaving a comment & asking a question. Last day to enter is Friday, November 30th.
- Win all three of my titles (The Zombies of Mesmer, Caught in the Cogs, and Avalon Revisited) PLUS an adorable handmade Voodoo Doll at Straight from Hel! Read about Dr. Mesmer, hypnosis, and Voodoo, then enter to win these books, all beautifully gift wrapped with a hand-drawn gift tag, just by leaving a comment and asking a question. Contest ends Friday, November 30.
- All week long you can enter to win a copy of any of the books on Goodreads. Contest ends on Saturday, December 1st.
Join me tomorrow…
Thursday, November 29: STEAMED!: “Hannah & Gabriel” Short Story
Book & Tiara Giveaway
Win an author signed copy of
The Zombies of Mesmer
PLUS a beautiful creation made from clock hands by EJP Creations
(can be worn either as a tiara or a necklace)
Click here for the entire O. M. Grey 2012 Blog Tour Weekly Schedule
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on November 28, 2012.