Please Send Love
Yesterday, Ethan fell from 30ft into his head while working on a roof. He’s stable and in ICU. He’s cracked his skull in a few places and has a broken pelvis, too. No neck or back injury. He’s having surgery in the morning for his 4 pelvis fractures. He’s been stable for 10 hours as of now, and they tell me the longer he’s stable, the more likely he’ll remain so. We’ve got 14 hours to go before we can breathe a little easier.
He will have to be virtually immobile for 2 months or recovery. I haven’t even begun to think about the cost. No insurance. No income either now
None of that matters yet. The only thing that matters is that he lives. Just please let him live.
Please send him your thoughts, prayers, healing energy, whatever it is you send out. Send love.
Love to you all,
——— -_Q ———
Update 01/20/13 8:22 pm CST
Ethan is out of ICU in a regular room now. He’s sleeping a lot. Surgery went well. The brain bleeds are stable, and the doctors think he’ll make a full recovery. He’ll still be in the hospital for several days, maybe weeks. We’ll know more over the next day or so.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on January 19, 2013.