A Kiss in the Rain: Winner!!!
I’m so very thrilled to announce that my short story, “A Kiss in the Rain” won the Steampunk Chronicle’s Reader’s Choice Award! This is the second year in a row I’ve had the honor to win in that category. Last year was for “Dust on the Davenport,” as well as Avalon Revisited for best novel.
Also, the book in which I contributed an article on Polyamory, A Steampunk’s Guide to Sex, won the award for best nonfiction!
Additionally, I’ve just had a short story passed on to the next round for Penumbra! I’ve never gotten this far with that publication before, so I’m über excited. I won’t find out if it made the final cut for months. Regardless of the outcome, I’m so proud to have gotten this far.
If you’ve yet to read these, you can find them and many other stories for your enjoyment, some for purchase & some for free, on my published works page. Please explore the links in the right sidebar to find out more about me and my work.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on April 28, 2013.
Posted in News & Reviews, Short Fiction & Poetry, Steampunk Spotlight
Tags: a kiss in the rain, a steampunk's guide to sex, author, dust on the davenport, erotic, erotica, gothic, gothic romance, o.m. grey, olivia grey, paranormal romance, passion, polyamory, reader's choice, romance, sex, short story, steampunk