Steampunk Spotlight: “Railroaded”
You can get your very own copy of He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not from Amazon in print or Kindle version, as well as from Smashwords in a variety of eBook formats.
All little girls, and some little boys, know the game ‘He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not’. Each one who plays hopes to end on the ‘He Loves Me’ petal. But how many of us really find that perfect mate? That one partner who will love us unconditionally for the rest of our lives? How many of us really live the dream, and how many live through the heartbreak of ending on the ‘He Loves Me Not’ petal? ‘He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not’ is an anthology of ten stories told from ten different perspectives on love and romance. Some have happy endings, while others end in tears, on a note of desperation, or even a new beginning. A few of the stories are fantasies come true, some steamy encounters of wanton lust, and others still are tales of woe – but the one thing they all have in common – they answer the age old question; does he love me, or does he not?
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on September 10, 2013.
Posted in News & Reviews, Short Fiction & Poetry, Steampunk Spotlight
Tags: amazon, author, erotica, love, o.m. grey, olivia grey, railroaded, sex, short story, sirens call, sirens call publications, steampunk, victorian