Emotional & Sexual Predators (Podcast)
Please, please, please check out this list of warning signs to see if you’ve encountered an emotional or sexual predator. They usually seem charming and sweet, especially at first, so protect your heart against these parasites. All too often, they themselves have no idea they are predators, so it’s up to you to protect yourself. As a therapist once told me, someone can pretend quite well for at least three months and sometimes up to a year or more, depending on the amount of time you see them. If you live together or see each other daily, it shouldn’t take longer than three months. Take your time and learn about each other slowly. Don’t invest more than you’re able to lose.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on March 2, 2012.
Posted in Podcasts
Tags: author, broken heart, emotional vampire, emotional vampires, fear, healing, honesty, intimacy, love, LTR, misogyny, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, passion, podcast, polyamory, relationships, romance, sex, steampunk, trust, vampire, vampires, victorian