The Order of the White Feather
It’s been in the works for months. Thanks to the support of a specific gentleman on the other side of the pond, The Order of the White Feather was created: a community within the steampunk community who vows to believe.
It’s as simple as that. Together, we will reverse the normal response of questioning the victim of sexualized violence and believing the accused.
It’s still a work in progress. I’ll be filling in content over the coming days/weeks, so please be patient with me. We’ve got a good start, though. Today our first blog post went live: “More than a Meat Market,” written by Jenny Choate.
Please show your support by leaving respectful comments for her.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on June 26, 2013.
Posted in Lost in the Aether, Romance & Relationships, Trauma & Recovery
Tags: author. o. m. grey, jenny choate, meat market, misogyny, olivia grey, order of the white feather, rape culture, sexism, steampunk