Sharing Your Lifestyle (Podcast)
If your sexual preference or lifestyle is “controversial” by society’s terms, you might find yourself questioning whether or not to share it with your family and friends. For those who are GLBT, the answer is increasingly yes, and I couldn’t be more pleased. Society is *slowly* moving past tolerance into acceptance around GLBT. Finally.
Alternative lifestyles are a different story. They are not understood or accepted by society, although I see that *slowly* changing as well. More and more people I meet not only know the term polyamory, but they often know someone who is living an open lifestyle. But the question remains…do you share this with your more conservative friends/family?
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on January 13, 2012.
Posted in Podcasts
Tags: author, broken heart, fear, healing, honesty, intimacy, love, LTR, misogyny, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, passion, podcast, polyamory, relationships, romance, sex, steampunk