The Joy of Sex (Podcast)
Welcome back to the Poly Podcast!
This week! The Joy of Sex, and what a joy it can be. Remember, it’s a gift you give yourself and your lover. It’s sacred. It’s beautiful. It can be utterly profound.
Treat it as such.
Never use sex to punish or control. It’s like spitting in the face of The Divine. Only monsters do such things.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on July 6, 2012.
Posted in Podcasts
Tags: abuse, author, bdsm, compersion, consent, deception, emotional abuse, enthusiastic, fear, gaslight, gaslighting, healing, heart, heartbroken, help, honesty, insecurity, insidious, intimacy, jealous, jealousy, lie, lies, love, LTR, misogyny, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, passion, podcast, poly, polyamory, power, rape, relationships, romance, self esteem, self-protection, sex, sexual assault, steampunk, trauma, traumatic, trust