Courage, Integrity, and After-Care Respect (Podcast)
**Trigger Warnings** This podcast discusses sexual assault and rape.
Many people just don’t know how to respond when someone comes out and says they’ve been assaulted. They fall into what culture has shown us, unfortunately for the victim, that culture is a rape culture.
Learn how to appropriately and compassionately respond to a victim of abuse and/or sexual assault. Learn what to say to them to help them feel safe and loved. Learn what to say to the accused.
It’s up to us.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
~ by omgrey on November 30, 2012.
Posted in Podcasts
Tags: abuse, after-care, aftercare, austin poly community, austin poly rapist, austin polyamorous community, austin sex positive, author, community, community responsibility, compersion, consent, deception, emotional abuse, enthusiastic, ethical non monogamy, fear, healing, heart, heartbroken, help, honesty, insecurity, insidious, integrity, intimacy, jealous, lie, lies, love, LTR, misogyny, non-monogamy, o.m. grey, olivia grey, open, open marriage, passion, podcast, poly, polyamory, power, rape, rape culture, rape survivor, relationship, relationships, respect, romance, romantic, self esteem, self-protection, sex, sex positive, sex positivity, sexual assault, survivor, trauma, traumatic, trust, tumblr, violence